Welcome, Guest Login|Sign Out

Watch 2012 Oscar Nominations: Predictions

[postlink] http://ilikeyourvideos.blogspot.com/2012/01/watch-2012-oscar-nominations.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54lJWWZLD0Mendofvid [starttext]

 Best Actor -- I think it's between George Clooney for 'The Descendants' and Jean Dujardin for "The Artist". They both went home with Golden Globes and both have SAG award nominations. I think whoever wins the SAG award will end up being the frontrunner, but Tati's money is on Jean Dujardin.
.
Best Supporting Actor -- I think this one is going to Christopher Plummer, hands, feet and paws down... He's only been nominated once (for 2010's The Last Station) and he's a legend in the industry.
.
Best Actress -- this ones a BIT blurry...but I think this will go to Meryl Streep. Although I really want Michelle Williams to take it home...Streep seems to have the momentum right now with her Golden Globes win, but who knows, Williams could definitely give her a run for her money. I think the SAG awards this weekend will give a clear frontrunner, but I think it will definitely be a battle between two actresses playing real people.
.
Best Supporting Actresses -- Octavia Spencer is probably the frontrunner here, and I TRULY hope she snags that gold guy...but I have a feeling Bérénice Bejo could end up taking it for The Artist.
.
Best Animated Feature Film -- this is also a tough one. I thought Tintin would be the frontrunner, but because it wasn't even nominated, I think this could go to one of the unknowns. Most likely A Cat In Paris. I think the big budget Hollywood animated films fell short this year...
.
Best Picture -- I think this one is between The Artist and The Descendants. They each took home a Golden Globe and have been getting tons of nominations. I think in the end though, it will be The Artist's night.
Share This Video With Friends [endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #