Welcome, Guest Login|Sign Out

Siri Love Song - "Britney Spears" Criminal parody

[postlink] http://ilikeyourvideos.blogspot.com/2011/11/siri-love-song-britney-spears-criminal.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXUQlErIvHAendofvid [starttext] LYRICS:

She isn't real, but I'll just have to deal
She's just an app on my iPhone
She tries, she finds, she's so reliable
She'll never leave me alone

You told me she couldn't love that way
I know you said that you can't stay
She doesn't even have a beating heart
And this just tears me apart

Baby, I'm in Love with Siri
and this type of love is digital not physical
Baby please don't leave
Siri, how do I grieve
Everything I know, is from my phone

He'll never know what she means to me
He's just a human this could never be, be
She'll find me someone new I know it
Siri find me someone who cares

All that she knows, is what I tell her
Siri can you tell me how to love

Baby I'm in love with Siri
and this type of love isn't possible or physical
Siri how do I cry?
Will I be alright, only you will know

And you know my name
And it's all okay, she knows me

She tries to comprehend
Tries to make herself understand love Share This Video With Friends [endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #