Welcome, Guest Login|Sign Out

Enrique Iglesias - Ring my bells Hot Music Video

[postlink] http://ilikeyourvideos.blogspot.com/2011/10/enrique-iglesias-ring-my-bells-hot.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvkaCFkRORkendofvid [starttext] New, 2011 version of the video of "Ring my bells" by Enrique Iglesias. The song is from Enrique's album Insomniac, 2007.

It is an unofficial video, made by me using "Love to see you cry" and "Mentiroso" videos. I also cuted the song a little bit, it is shorter than the original. S Ring my bells" written by Enrique Iglesias & Kristian Lundin. IMO one of the best, most interesting songs ever created. No whales were hurt during the recording of this song. Share This Video  With Friends [endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #